Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Wind Down...

It wasn't until this weekend that I truly realized that I am a senior. Although many of my friends are ending school now... I have a month to go and I am still starting to embark on my "lasts." This all hit me this weekend, when I ran in my last Ivy League track meet ever at our conference championships. I wrote about it on my last gocrimson.com blog entry: http://www.gocrimson.com/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=93239&SPID=7392&DB_OEM_ID=9000&ATCLID=3736705


Today I turned in my last college essay [thank goodness, nearly killed me]. Tonight I got the "Most Athletic Senior" Award a the senior superlatives BSA meeting [my boyfriend got the Most Athletic Senior award for the male and I got it for the female... awww what an athletic couple]. Tomorrow is the Senior-Sendoff for Pleiades, my last event for an organization that I spent a year as president of. This is all too crazy! It is just too much!

I have two more track meets and three more exams until school is over. And a bunch of commencement stuff.

1 comment:

Feel free to comment! If you have anything you are curious about and you want me to blog about, leave those questions here,too. I would love to hear from you!