I know, I know. I owe you all some great blog posts. I am getting to it. Slowly. But they will be coming!
hugs and kisses and african wishes,
Brittan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"One of the sayings in our country is Ubuntu - the essence of being human... You can't be human all by yourself, and when you have this quality - Ubuntu - you are known for your generosity. We think of ourselves far too frequently as just individuals, separated from one another, whereas you are connected and what you do affects the whole world. When you do well, it spreads out; it is for the whole of humanity." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu [2008]
Are you near the world cup? I know you were blogging about it a while back. So for the geographically challenged, just wondering if it's affecting your life at all. Oh and I hope you had a marvelous BIRTHDAY!!! twin. i love you.
ReplyDelete