Friday, January 15, 2010

God's annoying little creatures

Can someone please explain to me why mosquitoes INSIST on buzzing in your ear, even after they have tortured you with bites up and down your body? Is that not enough? This is why it is past 1am, and I am still awake... small mosquitoes zipping around my ears, bragging about their vampire habits or maybe warning me that I will start scratching yet another bite on my shoulder/leg/arm in approximately 30 seconds. Note, this is after I sprayed the length of my bed in mosquito repellent-- South African mosquitoes are immune, I guess.

This African summer is going to be... "fun." I may have to be checked into the hospital for blood loss after they get through with me.

Now sleeping under a mosquito net [and I fear I trapped the mosquito inside with me],
Bug-bitten Brittan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! If you have anything you are curious about and you want me to blog about, leave those questions here,too. I would love to hear from you!