Hello friends and loyal blog enthusiasts,
Here is some information that you maybe looking for that should be relevant at least for the next three months:
my mailing address [rumor says it takes a while, so start sending now!]
Brittan Smith
c/o Thandanani Children's Foundation
PostNet Suite 30
Private Bag X9005
Pietermaritzburg, KwaZulu Natal
3200
SOUTH AFRICA
my phone number [9-hour time difference for west coast, 6 for east. use Skype to call cheaply!]
+27 082-905-3810
the blog i am doing for thandanani [watered-down version of this one]
http://thandanani.org.za/index.php/component/option,com_idoblog/view,idoblog/
I am sorry to those who have been getting these sent to you by email and have gotten tons of emails from me today. I tend to blog all at once when I have the chance to do it. :) This is the last one for today, I promise!
Wednesday, September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! If you have anything you are curious about and you want me to blog about, leave those questions here,too. I would love to hear from you!