Friday, February 5, 2010

Problem Resolved.

The electrical problem in my house is officially no longer an issue. I can use my refrigerator again!

In other news it is really time for me to write my mid-year report to send to the Rockefeller Committee. Weird thing is, I absolutely have no idea what to write. Crazy, I know. Although I am admittedly quite loquacious and it is easy for me to write posts that are always a bit too long on this blog, I am actually at a loss for words. Really. It is strange. I need to write 5-6 pages about my experience thus far and I keep putting it off because I have no idea what to write. Help.

1 comment:

  1. Suggestion for Mid-Year Review: Go back and reread your blog posts, and pull out the good parts. Easy peasy! :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment! If you have anything you are curious about and you want me to blog about, leave those questions here,too. I would love to hear from you!