I wanted to post here updates and what I had done with the kids thus far with pictures and whatnot, but this internet cafe's internet has decided not to cooperate. So, you can get updates on both of the days of teaching by going to the blog on the project website: http://umhlabawami.webs.com/apps/blog/But even more importantly, I want you to meet the kids! You can see them here: http://umhlabawami.webs.com/meetthephotographers.htm
I am super excited. And I hope this all works out. Every morning I wake up incredibly scared that I have gotten myself into a mess and incredibly excited about the potential for this to be awesome. Definitely click on the two links above to get filled in on what has been going on! You don't want to miss out. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! If you have anything you are curious about and you want me to blog about, leave those questions here,too. I would love to hear from you!