As October begins, many of you may be thinking about Halloween or Thanksgiving... and since neither of those are really celebrated here, I am thinking all the way to Christmas.
If you were wondering, Wow, Brittan is over there all by herself... what should I get her for Christmas?, well I have the solution! I want you to buy a 2010 Calendar.
http://sites.google.com/site/calendarsforkids/
A few weeks ago I had the idea of making a photo calendar that could be made and sold in the United States to raise money for the projects here. After trying to work out all of the complicated logistics of doing such a thing, I have finally figured it out. The site may be a little messy, so if there are any problems just let me know. I would not be making much profit from each calendar because I didn't want the price to be ridiculous, but the profit that is made will be going towards making a new Early Learning Center in Pata. All extra money goes to getting school shoes for kids-- a great Christmas present.
So buy a calendar for you and your friends and your family and your pets. I will start shipping them in a few weeks if not sooner. And because I can customize calendars on an order-by-order basis, if you have any small requests let me know! And please forward this link to every single person you know. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Feel free to comment! If you have anything you are curious about and you want me to blog about, leave those questions here,too. I would love to hear from you!